Pages

Friday, March 12, 2021

Pa Week

 Pa Week 

This week was Pa week. For maths, reading and writing we related our work to Pa week. For maths we had to make our own Pa and count the perimeter and area, we had to add houses, lookouts, meeting areas etc.  For reading we had to write a realstate add for what a made up 2021 Pa would look like. A pa is a moari place to live. For writing we had to describe the Pa we made for maths, describe it like a realstate add. 


This is my reading task for week 6: 

This is my writing for week 6:
This is my maths task: 
The perimeter is 116m 
The area is 462m



 



                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post