Pages

Friday, May 17, 2019

Winter sport win

                                                     Winter sport 

   On Thursday we did winter sport. Winter sport is were you do sport with your school only the Senior part of your school gets to go. There is Netball, hockey, football and rugby I play Netball and my second choice was football.


My team is called the killer bees that is the year five and six b team for netball our coach is the wonderful Miss Parker. We won eight six against st Anne's year five and six b team they were very pushy. The people in our team the killer bees are Caoimhe, Ariella, Sophie, Megan, Elsha, Cory, Lara and Santara there are eight of us. The other team had outstanding d but we had amazing A. They were tall and hard to beat but we still bet them. It was very hard to get a goal because of the terrible wind and rain. In-fact the wind was so bad that there was leafs flying in our faces the hole In-tier game.  It was probably one of the most coldest netbal, games I have ever had and this is my third year playing netball and at times it can be really freezing.
 
                                             Do you play winter sport? 
                        If you do what sport do you play?



3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your work was amazing
    From Molly

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do play winter sports and I play netball in your team! Nice blog post Caoimhe!

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post