Pages

Thursday, April 16, 2020

curios chickens

There are billions more chickens than humans on earth. There are 25 billion chickens roaming through earth. A hen can lay 300 or more eggs per year. Chickens can swim but their feathers are not waterproof; sometimes they will sink. Their lifespans are 5 - 10 years. Chickens can actually fly but they will fall or come down to solid ground very quickly. 

why its important to keep your chickens coop clean !!!
It is important because they need a clean place to lay eggs. It is important to keep your coop clean because with the build up of dropping could build up to hurting the chickens eyes. 

1 comment:

  1. HI Caoimhe.

    Thanks for sharing this blog post.You have collated some great facts and I love the images. Do you remember how to post so that when you view your information on your blog it is within the lines?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post