Pages

Monday, November 11, 2019

Thursday sports fun!

 Thursday sport 

In term 4 instead of doing winter sport Netball, football, rugby and hockey we are doing Korfball, Lawn bowls and Cricket. Its really fun i did korfball last Thursday with Lara. There was a man teaching it he was really good at teaching and it seemed like he was really good at playing it. He is from the Netherlands. When we did it it was really hot. He did it bit by bit he showed us some ground rules and then along the way he showed new rules and it got kind of hard. I'm really exited for this week i hope we do cricket next. Its so much fun to learn new things but i didn't give it my all because i was afraid on getting smashed in the mouth again but i gave it a fair shot.
Questions:
have you ever played Korfball? 
If you have do you think your good at it?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post