Pages

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Fabulous Ferrymead

Ferrymead  

 On Tuesday the 29th of October 2019 me and my hub went on a trip to ferrymead. It was so much fun. we had to wear weird uncomfortable costumes from the 18 or 1900s. We were set into groups. All the groups each had a parent or teach in there group. I was with Miss tulusi. I had my best friend Ariella in my group. we had to walk all around ferry mead and take pictures of every were we went. when we got there we had a New Zealand morning tea we ate animal cookies, pineapple lumps, cheerios, snax crackers with kiwi dip also pineapples and cheese attached to orange. They had an old fashioned school. we had to go in for  a session there was an old man who was really strict im happy my teachers aren't like that. we also got to watch an old fashioned movie. It was about a girl who loves to cook. her mum always cooks dinner but her mum had to go somewhere. so her dad had to cook dinner but it was a disaster. so when the girl got home she called her friend and they made dinner. we also went to an old jail and there was a jail sell with fake people inside it was a little creepy. Oh and I cant forget about the tram ride at the end, it was so much fun we rode around ferry mead and saw some cool things. 

Have you ever been to ferry mead?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post