Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Technology !!!


Technology !!!


Digital technology has made people's lives more efficient and it lets their days run smoothly.  I think technology has greatly affected the way kids learn. Some people enjoy the new changes in technology, but some others disagree.

Shopping online has made people's lives easier and more fun. For example, they don't have to drive into the mall or shops and use up all their gas which by the way is ruining the environment. Also here's a tip, instead of using your car you should walk, bike, run or even scooter. Online shopping has made people's lives easier because if you are retired and you don't have a car or if your car is in the shop getting fixed. You can just go shopping online and it will be delivered to your door.

Communication has evolved so much over the past decade, like there's Skype now, a great way to talk with friends, family or even distant relatives that live on the other side of the world. Their is also facetime which is pretty much the same. You can also call people or text them to make it quicker. When you call someone it makes life easier because you dont have to travel a long way to talk to them. Like you did in the olden days.

Transport has evolved a lot in the past couple of years. Now we have electric cars, lime scooters, electric scooters and the new thing the flamingo scooters. You should use a bike because it is an easy way to get around and it is very good exercise. A lime scooter is a very efficient way to get around but you have to be sensible or you could get severely hurt. Transport has become much more efficient since the carriages run by horses. 

Questions:
how has technology changed your life ?
do you have any ideas on how technology will change and the future ?



3 comments:

  1. Mum uses online shopping. Technology has changed my life so much. I also think you should check for capitals. Blogger doesn't change the little letters to the capitals so just be sure you have capitals. Technology has changed so much lately and I think there is going to be such thing as flying cars, like there are driver less cars. I really enjoyed reading this blog. By your best friend, Corinne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks that is really helpful. I will check for capitals next time thanks.
      - Caoimhe

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post