Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

THE UNFORGETTABLE FOREST ADVENTURE !!!

      The unforgettable forest adventure !!!

 Hi my name is Caoimhe Harrison and today i'm gonna share some of my amazing writing with you. This story is about my orienteering adventures when went to Wooded camp site with my hub. Please enjoy. 

     The unforgettable forest adventure !!! 
One of my favourite activities on camp was by far the
amazing orienteering. The forest was a blanket of green.
My group was the fastest group to finish, we were as fast
as Usain Bolt running a world marathon. We only took
24 minutes, it was amazing because there were 5 people in
our group and the boys had 7 people. It seemed like they
didn't even know how to read a map! We had to wait half
an hour for the them. My dad (Phil) made us run the whole
way our legs were like jelly. I was as tired as a plane engine
after travelling around the world and back again
(but we won so thanks go to him). Victory tasted like
gold. It was so much fun I felt really great about it.
I can't wait for the next orienteering adventure.

                   

                   

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post