Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Explanation text 1

  Why do cats wag their tails ?

Cats and Kittens usually wag their tails when they are annoyed or angry. Your cat may flick or wag their tail if it wants you to stop petting him or her. It  might of been in the process of hunting. Cats normally flick their tails back and forth when they are in hunting mode. 

Also when your cat is rapidly banging or thrashing their tails around or back and forth it signals that they are pretty unhappy and you should leave them alone. Cats may also swish their tails when they are excited. When your cat is feeling playful it wags his or her tail smoothly and softly. When your cat's tail is standing straight up it means a signals a sense of happiness and its willingness to be friendly. A little twitch in the tail can mean a particularly happy moment for him or her. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post