Pages

Friday, June 12, 2020

About Me

Hi my name is Caoimhe and today we have been learning cyber smart. We had a checklist of things we had to do such as make a poster of things that we can share publicly, like my pets name and favourite subject in school. Also in that poster we had to share the thing we think should be kept private. Then we had to pick four of the most important and explain why they should be public or private. For the other task we had to do, we had to make a poster about who we are like a picture of us, our name and age also what we want to be when we are older. We worked with Sharon and Mark they work at our school and help us with cyber smart. Here is my work this is both my posters. Please give feed back. Thanks.



I really hope you learnt something new about me. And you have learnt something new about what to keep private and public. 

Have you ever done work with Sharon and Mark?
Do you know what to keep public and private?

4 comments:

  1. Kia ora Caoimhe,

    Thank you for sharing your learning from today. I am so impressed with the detail you have written about your learning process. It is truly a quality blog post. You have also done a wonderful job of justifying why you would and wouldn't share things. Ka pai on your mahi!

    Something that could make your profile poster even better would be taking out the instructions like 'Add a photo of yourself' and just having things in answer form.

    Would it be ok for me to use your blog as an example to others? I would love to because it is pretty great.

    Keep up the great blogging
    :) Sharon - Te Ara TÅ«hura Education Programme Leader

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sharon
      Thank you so much for all the feedback, I really appreciate it and will work on that next time. Yes you can definitely use this as an example for other's.

      :) Caoimhe

      Delete
    2. Thank you for letting me use it. It is a really great blog post. Keep up the wonderful blogging.

      Delete
  2. Hi Caoimhe.
    I am very impressed with your blog post about public and private information. You have a very good idea about this. It is so important that people understand what is and isn't appropriate to share publicly. I am going to ask my own children if they understand about what is and isn't Ok to share publicly. I have worked with Sharon and Mark and I find them very helpful as well.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post