Pages

Friday, May 31, 2019

A new way to travel

This is my best suw for term 1. It is called A new way to travel. I got the idea from pobble 365. It is a great website because it gets your brain working and you can write amazing storeys from it. I definitely recommend it.

A new way to travel

A new and improved way to travel invented this very week. By a London based inventor Samuel diggle. “ is that a bird, is that a plane ? no, it's the magnificent eco-friendly flying machine   the zepper 2020.  For years scientists and inventors have been striving to scratch the current global itch that is sustainable and eco-friendly energy. This could finally be it! Diggle’s new creation is not only cheap to construct, but Riley's solely upon natural energy sources. When interviewed yesterday morning on international television, Diggle delightedly spoke of his invention. “I believe I really am the most extraordinary man on the planet my invention will change the way people travel, and change the way the world works. Sustainable energy reduced carbon emissions and cleaner travel I am very proud of myself and certainly can't wait to see people using the zepper 2020 in their everyday lives”. Only time will tell weather diggles self-proclaimed brilliance is indeed brilliant. 10 years later … “broadcasting live from the zepper 2020 air force air port. The zepper 2020 is going to take its first flight all the way with no stops, from Auckland (new Zealand) to Alaska ( USA ), that's air force news, back to you Stacy & chuck”. 3 2 1 blast off and the zepper 2020 was on its way to Alaska With no stops do you think it will crash yes or no ?.  “were half way the engine is stopping what is happening” yelled the captain. “Go Go faster” exclaimed the vice captain. The zepper 2020 fell out of the sky like an egg to fall of a spoon on an egg and spoon race. It fell into the sea with a big splash never to be seen again. Only one person survived her name was Emma Watson she was only 8 years old at the time.  She swam over to a near buy island  it was Alaska she made it there safely. She looked back, the zepper 2020 had sunk never to be seen in all eternity. She was sad because 99 people died, but she was a little bit happy because she survived she told the world about it, and became a world famous actor.






No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post