Pages

Friday, May 3, 2019

Running my way to victory


                                                    Cross Country

 
   This week on the 2nd of may my hole school did cross country at Walter park.  The years 7/8 were first  because they had to lead the others they did 3 laps. after the year 7/8 the year 1/2 went the new entrant and year 1 did half a lap. The year  2 did 1 full lap. the year 3/4 did 1 and a half laps the year 5/6 that's me we did 2 full laps of Walter park.


The whole school was indeed challenged to run. but we all completed our mission. And at the end of the day we all did good and there is no last place. But anyway  in year 6 girls Alice came 1st Lily came 2nd and Sophie came 3rd. In  year 5 girls I came 1st  Elise came 2nd and Ariella came 3rd. In year 6 boys it was Max in 1st place  Ethan came in 2nd place and Moston came in 3rd. In the year 5 boys Zac K came 1st  Benjamin  came 2nd and Zach H came 3rd. 


                 Do you like cross country and if you do why?



1 comment:

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post