Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2021

Camp reflection

 Camp reflection

For our writing task this week we had to create a six c's reflection of our time at camp, we had to pick your favourite activity's and talk about two of the six c's that we used during them. 

Here is my writing. 

Chaotic Camp

In week 8 term 3 the kaupeka hub went to YMCA Wainui camp. We were there for three nights and four days, we slept in cabins with our friends and it was very chaotic. There were lots of activities throughout them. During camp we discovered that we showed the six c’s through our trip. (creativity, citizenship, critical thinking, character, collaboration and communication) . 


My favourite activities were the high ropes because it was very fun and it was cool to control the ropes for our friends. Also orienteering because it was super fun exploring through the forest and slipping in the mud. During the high ropes and orienteering we found out that communication and collaboration were big factors of it. Communication and collaboration were a big part of high ropes because you had to work with your team and communicate with one another to get to the top, and collaborate with your team to belay each other. Communication was very important in orienteering because we had to communicate to find all the signs, and collaboration because we had to connect with each other and work as a group to succeed. 


We use communication and collaboration in our daily lives and I can now use these skills to help me get through life easier in the future.


Have you ever been on school camp? 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post