Pages

Monday, September 27, 2021

Be Poem

 Be Poem 

This week and last week for reading we had to choose between making a be poem, an event for your community or a word brick, we red a few texts and the main one was a be poem. We were learning about our community and how they bring people together also why it is important to be in a community. I think its important to be in a community because its important to be social and have trust in others.  

 I created a be poem. 
.

Be Poem

Be courageous 

Be funny 

Be passionate 

Be positive

Be smiley

Be present 

Be adventurous

Be kind 

Be patient

Be active 

Be Purposeful  

Be supportive

Be unique

Be motivated

.

Have you ever wrote a be poem? and if you have what words did you add?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post