Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Inner peace

Inner Peace Reading 

This week for reading we were focusing on inner peace, we had to find what our inner peace is and display it on a peace symbol that we had to colour in. We also had to find an article about it. On my peace symbol I used all the colours and wrote what makes me happy, what my inner peace is, I wrote friends, family, laughing and having fun.

                                                   Here is a picture of my peace symbol. 


My inner peace looks like laughing, spending times with my friends, living out my passions, playing sport and my pets. 

What is your inner peace?

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caoimhe

    I really like your work, Your inner peace is very similar to mine. I also like to spend time with fiends, passionate about my sports {hunting} and of coarse love my dogs.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post