Pages

Friday, June 25, 2021

Reading W8

Reading Wk 8 

 This week for reading we had to pick 3 different articles from 3 different genres from kiwi kids news and we had to write about them. 

Swimming NZ to send 7 swimmers to Tokyo Olympics Genre: sport I liked reading this text because its interesting reading about who's going to the Olympics. It very cool that those people made it to the Olympics. 


Medsafe approves Covid-19 vaccine for over 12-year-olds Genre: national I thought this article was interesting because its cool to know that soon the whole nation will have the vaccine.


Deaf dog learns sign language Genre: Animals I enjoyed this because I like reading about animals and it is really cool that even deaf dogs can communicate with their owners. 


Did you like these texts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post