Pages

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Narrative writing

For this weeks writing task we had to write a narrative writing piece from the following ideas The Mirror In The Attic, Left Behind, Lightning Never Strikes Twice and Creature From The Deep. I picked the mirror in the attic. please enjoy, and give feedback. 

“Ok fine mum I’m going to look in the attic now” said Nancy. Oh My Gosh
it's so dark up here I can't see anything. “Hurry up Nancy I need those
cleaning supplies”, spoke Joice (Nancy's mum). Nancy angrily ran around
the attic looking for the cleaning supplies. Nancy couldn't find anything,
and there was nothing in the boxes. 


Then she remembered her mum said she was not allowed to go in the
cupboard beside the stairs, that made her eagerly want to go in, so she did.
Not caring what her mum said. She opened the cupboard door and in the
cupboard there were two shielfs, a small one at the top and a big one at the
bottom. On the top, there was the cleaning supplies. But on the bottom
there was a mysteries mirror, With black edging. 


“Mum, I found them,” said Nancy. There was no answer. Nancy got
worried and tried to run downstairs but there was some sort of shield
holding her back. “MUM MUM MUM” she screamed out with fear. But
little did she know her mum couldn't hear her. Then she saw the mirror
move, it looked like water was the reflection. She touched it, and it pulled
her hand through, she felt something touch her hand.

 “Come on, don't be shy, come closer” whispered the mirror. She shook her
head with fear and screamed “MUMMM” with a shattered voice. But then
she remembered that she couldn't get out so she thought maybe that's the
only way out, so she went through the mirror and came out in the upside
down. There were these kinds of monsters called demogorgons. She was
down there scared in the toxic air for 2 weeks. Then she heard a scream
“Nancy where are you come back to the hole I can pull you out” Called
Joice. She saw her mum's hand shaking with fear, she ran towards her
mother with relife. She got out but her and her mum were stuck in the
cupboard. Then Jim Hopper came to the rescue; he was the chief police
of Hawkins bay (where they live). He pulled them out and they were all
safe but Nancy was struck with hard core trauma. With that truma came
with nightmares every night and episodes of the past in her brain, they
caused her to a lot of stress and high blood pressure. 




Have you ever been in your attic?
If so was there a mirror?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post