Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

To My Future Self

Addressed to:
6 Blue Whale cave, seaweed cove, pacific ocean

Dear future Caoimhe 
Right now it is 12:20 pm on tuesday the 19th of may 2020 and I'm 11 and a month years old.
AS you may know 2020 was the year of Coronavirus. New zealand have just got out of lockdown
and now we're in level 2 thats why im at school. 


Lockdown has actually been quite fun and a really cool experience. We had to stay home and only
mum and dad could go out and get groceries. We were allowed to go on bike rides and runs in the
forest because we lived two minutes away. Also have we moved?. My favourite thing about staying
at home was being able to do school in my pjs and being able to eat any time of the day. 


Oh yea I had my 11th birthday in lockdown or quarantine. That ment I had to get my 11th year
old jabs in lockdown. When I was in lockdown I played with Harry a lot. The cat remember him
oh right he will probably be dead but he's living and breathing right now do you miss him? 


Can I ask you a couple of questions? Well i don't care what u say im gonna ask anyway hehe.
Umm… What's the time right now? Do you still live in parklands? Did you graduate college? Are
you still friends with Ariella and the twins? Are you fat? Did you beat Maddie In Athletics yet?
yet? Do you still put your hair in messy buns? Does Casey have kids? Do you still love painting? 


It's the next day, wednesday the 20th of may and the time is 12:15. My least favourite
bit about quarantine or lockdown was not being able to get chinese food, maccas, thai oh and my
friends hehe. Has anything really important happened for you or has it been a normal life. Easter
was in lockdown like four days before my birthday. It was fun but we couldn't do an easter egg
hunt with friends. 


Sorry if anything bad has happened to you like your teeth have got worse or if you have had
surgery or something. But just a reminder you were happy just under 10 years ago but I bet
you're very happy. 


Lots of love your past self Caoimhe Junior πŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’“πŸ’˜




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post