Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2020

The Bowen State Building

For our reading task this week we had to pick an artical from A doc that Mrs Finlasson made for us. Then pick the most important parts of the artical and make a screencastify. I picked the artical about Wellingtons Bowen State Building please enjoy. 

Here's The Link To My Screencastify! 

Here is the writing if you want to look over it. 
In Wellington there is a building called the Bowen state building with a time capsule in it over 50 years old found by workers doing 200 million dollar renovations. The building was built and designed by the ministry of works in the late 1950s. Have you ever seen a time capsule? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post