Pages

Wednesday, May 6, 2020

summerizing turkeys

For our reading task this week we had to read an artificial about turkeys then write a summary about it hears mine. 

Turkeys are a type of bird. They live in forests and woodlands of
the United States and Canada. They can't really fly, they like the ground.
They like eating seeds, nuts, wild berries and insects. They are prey to a lot
of other animals like snakes, possums, coyotes and hawks. The female turkey
lays a lot of eggs. A male turkey attracts a female turkey by puffing up his
feathers. Young turkeys flock with their mothers. Then the older turkeys
are dominant over the younger ones.    

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post