Pages

Thursday, November 28, 2019

pariaka letters

Dear Bonnie 

 I miss you and im so excited to have you back. How's all the assignments going? The chiefs have been put in prison again. It's very hard here we have to build fences that government troops pulled down. It has been 10 months of fighting. And lots of the men are getting arrested. I miss you but you shouldn't come home just yet there's so much fighting and Parihaka isn't a very happy place right now no one is there. And where we are is not peaceful or fun. I don't know how long this will take but I will keep you updated and as soon as it's over you will be on the first boat back home. I miss you and hope to see you soon. But I have to go now. 

Yours sincerely your oldest and best friend,
Brenda. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post