Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

My amazing world trip

 Hi my name is Caoimhe and i went on a big trip around the world and i would like to share it with you. please enjoy. 

On June the 29th 2019 I went on a big trip with my family.
First we went to Bali second we went to Dubai thirdly we
went to Ireland and finally we went to singapore. 

When we were in Bali we stayed at a really nice resort
called the weston hotel and resort Nusa Dua Bali. it was so
beautiful and the breakfast was amazing. But there were
lots of stray dogs and cats it was so sad.  We went for a
walk on the streets and there were lots of little stalls full
of t shirts necklaces and bracelets me and my sister got
heaps of bracelets each. 

Then we went to Dubai it was so hot i forgot the name of
the resort we stayed in but it did have 43 floors and our
room was on the 33 floor. We went to a mall their and it
was huge there were 4 floors. In the mall they had an apple
store and the were about 500 i phones it was so cool. The
mall had heaps of restaurants and cafes. The mall was so
big it had an ice skating rink inside of it.

 After Dubai we went to Ireland and saw my family.
Ireland is so green the grass is such a pretty color it
looks so luscious. Their lollies are so good they taste so
different to the ones we have here. we went to a really
cool pool it had 5 water slides. It was by far way cooler
than Qe2. me and my whole family stayed it my grandmas
with her. Her house is quite small but we made it work. I
had to sleep in a really uncomfortable bed it was so tiny.

 Then we went to Singapore, again it was very hot but not
as hot as Dubai. When we were in the car to the resort
we saw a huge ferris wheel it was awesome. The few
from our resort was unbelievable. You can't forget
about the sunset it was incredible me and my sister got
some good pictures. We also went to universal studios
it was so much fun they had so many amazing roller
coasters but some of the rides were not so good.
Me and my sister got a t shirt each to remember
the fun times. My dad got a bottle opener. My mum didn't
get anything. 

Written by Caoimhe Harrison 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post