Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Amazing ice cream adventures

One day there was an ice cream that a little girl named
Rosalina wanted but it didn't have chocolate sauce on it
like she wanted and Rosalina just loved chocolate sauce.
The ice cream walked all around New Zealand and talked to
everyone possible to find the chocolate sauce. On the way
he bought some chalk from a very friendly hawk. Who was
eating steak with a fork, up in a bean stalk. The ice cream
climbed up the beanstalk. And there was chocolate sauce up
the beanstalk. So he brought the chocolate sauce back to
Rosalina who needed to talk. 

By Caoimhe & Ariella

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post