Pages

Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Explanation text 3

Why do octopuses have blue blood ?


Octopuses have Because without in they cannot survive in
the deep blue ocean. The octopuses have evolved a copper
rather than iron based blood called hemocyanin. Witch in
this case turns the colour of the blood into blue blood.
The copper based blood is much more efficient at
transporting Oxygen. Hemoglobin isn't as efficient as
Hemoglobin. Hemoglobin does not cope as well as
Hemoglobin does in very low water pressure when not a lot
of oxygen is around. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post