Pages

Thursday, August 8, 2019

Lovely Lego

      lovely Lego
Yesterday a girl named Rachel who works at house of bricks. She Came to our school to teach us about team building.  She gave us three challenges to accomplish. The first challenge was bridge building. The bridge had to be approximately 30 to 40 cm. It had to hold books and 2 pencil cases. You had to work with a buddy or as a trio. I worked as a trio with Frankie T and Ariella. And we won yay.
 The second challenge was tower building. The tower had to be as tall as it could possibly be. It also had to be free standing. Again you have to work with a buddy or in a trio. I worked as a buddy with Ariella. We came in second place.
 For the third and final challenge was car racing. You had to make cars out of Technic Lego blocks and  normal Lego blocks. Then when your finished building your master pieces you had to race them and see how fast and how far the went. This time you can only be in a pair. I went with Ariella Again. That day was so much fun I really hope we can do it again some time soon.
What do you like making with Lego ?
Has House of Bricks ever came to your school ?
Do you have Lego at home ?

                       

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora my name is FLynn.
    I liked the way you made your car like that because it looked really cool.
    Did you know I like lego to because you can build so much stuff with lego.
    Next time, you could add a brick count.
    What place did you come in the car racing challenge?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora my name is Mathew from Marshland School.
    I liked the way you made your car like that.
    Did you know I like lego too because you can make cool things with it.
    Next time, you could add a brick count.
    What place did you came in the car race?

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post