Pages

Thursday, August 15, 2019

All About Winter Sport

All about winter sport!
This winter sport season went great. I played In the netball B team the killer bees for St Francis Of Assisi Catholic School. My coach was Miss Parker she did a very good job at coaching us. In my team we had Lara, Megan, Santara, Ariella, Elsha, Cory, Sophie and me. We won four games but sadly we lost three. I missed three because I was on holiday. But it was actually two because we had to default for 1 game. Some of the challenges we faced during the season were. When it is cold it is harder to play, It is harder to play when you are marking a really tall player and finally when it is windy you throw the ball and it doesn't go in the right spot. The things I enjoyed the most about this winter sport season are. It is good to play a team sport, I get to play one of my favourite sports at least twice a week and finally it is fun getting on a bus and getting out of school for a while. Next year I think I am going to work a lot harder on my shooting and defence skills. But on the whole this winter sport season was awesome. It was so much fun and I am really looking forward to next years season. 

Questions:
Do you play winter sport ?
If so what sport do you play?
was your winter sport season successful ?

1 comment:

  1. Hi i'm Honey from Marshland School. This is a amazing post because it tells you all about winter sports also I play winter sports too! Did you know that I wanted to play netball but I didn't make the team but I did make the marshland hockey team!Next time you could tell us why you wanted to play netball. Why did you want to play netball and were do you play winter sports? Any way great post :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post