Pages

Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Happiness and hobbies

 Happiness and hobbies

For reading this week the kaupeka hub a focusing on hobbies (your interests / your passions). For the reading task we got to choose to either create a  top 10 poster about our top ten hobbies, a "how to" for your favourite hobby, invent a new hobby, Write an article about fun hobbies to do in lock down or a poster about the most popular hobby in 20 years time. I chose to write the article, I created it on canva and the hobbies I chose to write about were cooking, baking, sports training, learning a new instrument and art projects. 

Here is my article.




1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Caoimhe,

    Tumeke - Great blog post! You've included a fantastic title, informative description and an engaging screen shot of your DLO.

    I can see that you've communicated ideas discussed in this week's workshop in your writing. You've shown a great understanding of how hobbies can create happiness and even lead to jobs if you get good enough at them!

    Keep up the awesome mahi,
    from your student teacher - Evie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post