Pages

Friday, September 18, 2020

Cyber Smart Games

Hi Bloggers 

Today Sharon came to school. Today was kinda just a fun day not a whole lot of work was needed. We had to get a partner I went with Ariella we had to play a game kinda like battle ships. We each had two different kind of slide shows one was player A and the other was player B. I was player B. 

We had to move little pictures around this is the example of what I had to copy. 


And this is what i did with the help of player A directing me. 



Here is another game we had to play it was a lot harder than the first one we had to make a picture only with someone explaining what to do. 

This is what i had to do.


And this is what I did. 


It was really fun and I really enjoyed it. 

Have you ever done this? 



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post