Pages

Thursday, June 25, 2020

week 11 reading

For this weeks reading we had to do two tasks make a google drawing about the book we read the duel the invention awaken, and do the yes on text that we have been doing a lot here is the best eyes on text I did this week. 

Next day was Thursday, market day. Stands of fruit and vegetables packed and the market place. Taro, kumara, breadfruit, greate branches of bananas, bundles of slippery spinach and beans, long beans flat beans, snake beans. When the old treasure was found, like a pumpkin were half a dozen tomatoes,  it was shared around the fleet. The yachties love the market not only for replenishing their stores but because it gave them the chance to catch up with all the gossip. 

Did you enjoy my blog post? 
Have you ever done eyes on text?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post