Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2020

Covid 19

Coronavirus

Hi my name is Caoimhe and it's 2020. 2020 was when
coronavirus hit the world. Coronavirus or (covid 19) is a
virus just like the flu and its infected almost 5 million
people but not as much as the spanish flu it infected over
50 million. Sadly over 300k have died but 1.69 million people
have recovered and are back to full health. When
coronavirus hit the world most countries went into
lockdown or quarantine. That is when you have to stay
home, not see anyone except family and only go out for walks and to the supermarket but you have to stay 2
meters apart from people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post