Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2021

After The Spill

 After the spill

For reading this week my group had to read the book after the spill. Its about the boat that sunk and produced oil into the ocean up in the north island. We had to challenge the text by asking four questions we also had to include and image and the paragraph where we thought of the question. The hero goal was Use questions to challenge the text, question the author, establish the authenticity of the text and state opinions.

This is my poster.


Have you read this text?


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post