Pages

Friday, May 29, 2020

SUW

Every day after lunch we have to do s.u.w heres a funny story iv'e done please enjoy.

The FRIENDS story 

Once there were 3 friends named Caoimhe Ariella and
Santara. They were the Kardashian patrol whenever the
Kardashions had a fight or an argument they would find
the truth and expose it. The kardashians were hard to
manage but they found it extremely easy because they
are some of the most amazing people to ever walk this
earth. They have been friends since the age of 7 to 8 so
they know each other very well. Their personalities are
very different though. Ariella: Popular, Arty, Kind.
Santara: Sassy, Loyal, Exiting. Caoimhe: Sporty, risky,
Arty. They each had nicknames for each other Ariella =
YELLA. Santara = SANTIRA. Caoimhe = KEVIN. They
could not see eachother every second of the day because
Santara lived in town Ariella lived outside the city on a
farm and Caoimhe lived beside the beach and forest. But
they did see each other a lot because they go to the same
school and sometimes hang out after school. They
sometimes spy on the kardashians in their spare time.
Expesily Kim and Kourtney. Kim and Kourtney talk back a
lot but Kylie and Kendall aren't so loud and rambunctious.
Kim and Kourtney are better friends than they are with
kylie and Kendall. I would say

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post